Monday, October 24, 2005

I almost Lost my Blog

So last night, all of a sudden i logged on and my blog was blank. This morning it still wasnt there, so I messaged Quentin frantically not knowing what to do. The Blogger supportjust emailed me and said this...

Hi Candice,

I'm afraid you've fallen victim to a bug in our system which occasionally
loses template data. Your posts are still safe, but unfortunately we were
not able to recover your template for you. To use one of our default
templates, you can click the Pick New link on the Template tab. This will
let you publish your blog again while you recreate your old template. We
apologize for the inconvenience and we are working on getting this problem
fixed. However, it is always a good idea to save your own copy of a
template if you make extensive customizations.

Sincerely, Graham
Blogger Support

So I decided to fix my template and start by making it green. Green is actually my favorite color!

1 comment:

Quentin said...

It still does funny things but it works! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails