Monday, October 24, 2005

20 things about me!

Ok, so I was tagged by another blogger, so I will start my "20 things about me list" for those who dont really know me, and those who like reading some random, but fun information.
Here it goes...

1. I have been a flower girl at two weddings. One time I even caught the bouquet.
2. I love pizza, pasta, sushi and Thai food. But NOT the yucky sushi like sea urchin and eel!


3. I have never had a dog as a pet. I have always wanted one, but somehow always ended up with cats. I have had cats, fish, birds, and hamsters in my life... but no dog.

4. I love James Dean, I have a posters, a calendar, and screensaver. I think he looks so classic and memorable in those famous black and white photos of his.

5. My all time favorite TV show is The Wonder Years,
But I also love... Desperate Housewives, The OC, and Sex in the City!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love your blog, and I love the tinker bell quote. That was the quote i used for my graduation.
Definatly linking your blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails