Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Busy week !

I have been a workoholic lately and have not had anytime to post. Last week a bunch of Canadians and Uk's went to Cowboys for One dollar beers. It was lots of fun! On Sunday me and my roomates, and Chris (Jo's boyfriend) went out for dinner to Seasons 52, it was really nice! Last night after working 3 twelve hour shifts Justin and I went for half price appies at Planet Hollywood. We rode his bike back and I almost froze to death. It is getting much colder here in Florida! Tonight Tanis and I went to the Mall at Millenia and had our favorite lettuce wraps from the Cheesecake Factory after shopping at Forever 21. We talked about how crazy fast this year has gone by and how we are both leaving soon. Tommorrow morning Gary and I leave for Washington, DC! I am off to see the Nation's Capital. More adventures to come!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails