Saturday, December 30, 2006

Where would you go?





If you could visit any of these 3 places which would you choose?




The first is Boston MA, home of world famous schools like Harvard and a beautiful sky line. A place where you can relax and take in the history and beauty of an old American city on the East coast.




Chicago IL, a place like no other, with supreme architechture and a lively art scene. Where you can stroll the Magnificent Mile shopping district or take in the magnificent views overlooking the Michigan river.




Lastly, Washington DC, the Nations Capital. Where visiting the White House, the Pentagon and the Washington Monument all in one day can easily be accomplished. Where U.S. History is around each corner.

Which one of these would you pick? Leave me a comment!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I've lived here my whole life and have never heard it called the "Michigan River." Lake Michigan and Michigan Avenue. The river will always be the Chicago River.

Anyway, come here to Chicago.

Anonymous said...

Hey Candice!!
I love reading your blog...it brings back such great Disney memories!

I'm going to vote for Washington, D.C.!! It's such an amazing place to visit, with so much to see and do at every turn! However, I must caution, it's very easy (at least for me) to get stuck in one area - I did that at the Smithsonian (went to the Art Gallery first thing and never made it to anything else :P) - so have a plan to see it all!!
Have a great trip wherever you wind up!
Charlene

Anonymous said...

I'd go to Boston, I've heard it's very beautiful and there are lots of great galleries and museums.
Chloe

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge Washington, D.C. When will you be going? Don't go to Chicago in the winter...you will frezzzzzzzzzzzee to death, Boston and Washington are also cold but I think Washington is the most temperate. I haven’t been to Boston, but Washington is an amazing city, especially if your interested in politics and government. If I were you, I would try to coordinate your visit with a big time political event. I went 2 years ago when president bush got sworn into office ago and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. It would have been cool to be there in the last few days for Frm. President fords funeral, but the next big event I can think of is the state of the union which is basically a huge American pep rally where anyone who's anyone in politics is in town for a big party to kick of the new year. Okay good luck deciding... talk to u when u get home.

- brad k

Candice said...

Wow, thanks everyone for the comments. I decided I will be going to Washington DC for 5 days, hopefully enough time to see and do alot. I am staying near Georgetown and Dupont circle. I will try to go to Boston possibly before I go home. Chicago I will save til I am able to get a spot on the Oprah show! haha

Anonymous said...

YUO KNOW WHERE WOULD GO!!! back in to the past and go back to Washington with you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails