Saturday, April 15, 2006

Work today!

Today I was greeting and seating in the restaurant! It was great, and a nice change from working outside on the promenade. The Canadian restaurant im working in "Le Cellier" is rated number 1 in Walt Disney World, and Number 3 in all of Florida! You need to book 6 months ahead to make a reservation for dinner. The food looks and smells delicious and I cannot wait to try it! I will be getting a Culinary day in the kitchen that I'm also looking forward to.
From top left clockwise... Last night at Bennigens for Sarah's Birthday, Uk boys, Norweigan guys, Tessa and I on the bus home from work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candice what is it that the Canadians make that's so fantastic, I'm very curious!

Anonymous said...

It is a steakhouse! You can see the menu if you want... http://luxurydisneyguide.com/menu_lecellierdinner.htm but the menu just changed today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails