Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!


Well last night I went to Tessa's place and decorated Easter Eggs, then we went to John's for pizza. Today at work it was super busy being Easter Sunday, but the day went by fast! I went to the pool and wrote postcards when I got home and I am just on my way out to an Easter dinner made by some of the Canadian's tonight! Should be fun and I'm really hungry! I talked to most of my family tonight because they were all together for dinner. I miss being there!
I bought these Guava juices the other day from the grocery store so I took one to the pool today! I love Guava juice because it reminds me of being in Hawaii! I love Hawaii!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Candis

Your blog is hot

Garyxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Candice love the picture of you in the bikini with the Guava juice and you're looking pretty slim and tanned. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Candi
Happy Easter. Wow the pool is so beautiful at your complex. Yes I must say you look pretty trim in your bikini.
Shannon

Anonymous said...

We all missed you being here for Easter too!!!
Luv you lots....Your Family

Anonymous said...

Hey Candi!!

Happy Easter Babe. Wow, you look so happy and like you r having the BEST time ever and Im so happy for you. You look totally hot too! Well, we miss you at Sharky's!! I miss you the most!! Keep up all the good pix!! Say hi to Tink and Prince Charming for me ha ha.
Lots of Love

Related Posts with Thumbnails