Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why me?

I don't know why but it seems like everytime I go away or on Vacation, I get some sort of bite or injury. The first night here I must have been bitten by a spider, because the last two days my foot has been swollen up like a balloon. It's pretty painful and I am getting very annoyed! I was told that Medicare would come and pick me up but the wait at the clinic is 3 hours. So I am toughing it out here tonight, I bought a cordless phone and a bunch of other stuff today! I also opened up my bank account and went to get my U.S. Social Security card. On Saturday I will get my Disney Park pass and ID, so I will get to go to Animal Kingdom, MGM, Epcott, Magic Kingdom, and the waterparks! Hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Candice thats awful! I got a really bad spider bite in Europe...they are really painful! But glad to hear that everything else is going okay. Your apartment looks lovely! Has the weather warmed up?

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate it when thing like that happen, hope it heals soon. Post some pics Candice once your settled.

Anonymous said...

Its getting way better today! The swelling went down! Hooray!

Related Posts with Thumbnails