Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Apartment Update!


Well I am now here at my apartment at Disneyworld. It is even nicer then I expected. I have a good location as well, close to the pool etc. I got an apartment that was empty (everyone just moved out)so all 4 of us are moving in today. I was the first to arrive so I have unpacked most of my stuff. Then my mom and I drove to The Walmart Superstore (Huge@!, unlike anything back home) and bought some necessities for my place. I found out my roomates will be from The UK, Italy, and Norway. I can't wait to meet them! Tonight I found out the Canadian's have a huge party planned for the 5 Canadians that arrived today, which includes me!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! It looks like so much fun Candice! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool Candice, I can't wait to see pictures of your place and the party, they are going to love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Candi
Wow it sounds like you did good today. Post the pictures of your place soon I can't wait to see them. Get a picture of all your roomates too so we can see who they are. Hope you are having a blast!!!!
Love Shannon

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really nice place. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails