Thursday, July 24, 2008

Estonia and Poland

Yesterday went to Gdynia, Poland. It was a nice waterfront city, with a lot of ship history and museums. We took a walk through town along the sea side and went for lunch! Had some Polish beer and soup! I wanted to have perogies, but I did not see them on the menu, and when I asked our waitress she had no idea what I was talking about. Hmmm… none of the British people have ever heard of them either.

Today we went to Tallinn, Estonia, a country off the coast of Latvia and Russia. It was beautiful! I really enjoyed walking around the cobblestone streets of the old town taking in the old buildings and sidewalk cafes. We also found an amazing viewpoint of the city below! I would never have thought to come here, but it was really a sight to see!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails