Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Magic Kingdom! - Valentines day

The other day, I spent some time at the Magic Kingdom. It is very cold in Florida lately and we were freezing almost the whole time! We took the Mark Twain Riverboat which I hadn't done before, and went on the Jungle Cruise!

Gary and had lunch at the Fort Wilderness Lodge and I went for a massage! It was amazing! It was a 50 minute Swedish Full body massage! Absolute heaven! wow! I love the Wilderness Lodge, the trees, the big fireplaces, it reminds me a lot of Whistler!!!
Later on Gary took me for dinner at Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian. It was absolutely amazing! It is Florida's only AAA Five diamond restaurant! It included seven courses, a menu with your name printed on it, and every lady even gets a rose afterwards. It was awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails