Sunday, September 10, 2006

I LOVE VANCOUVER!

WOW! I am so proud to be Canadian, Living in Florida has been great but I have really come to appreciate home. Stepping off that plane was so wonderful to smell that fresh mountain air. The weather has been beautiful and I have seen so many friends. Tommorrow I go back and to be honest it will be very very hard. What a wonderful trip it has been!!!

Tracy Liz and I went for lunch at Milestones on Robson street. We had a great time, although it felt very strange the three of us being in Vancouver, after just being together in Florida a week ago. We got Starbucks and went shopping at Lululemon. A very good day!
Chris had a party for me being home! SO many of my friends came and it was such a surprise to see alot of people. We barbequed and had lots of fun! White Rock is so beautiful!
So many friends have came by to see me. Shannon and Sabrine, Ola (of course!) who slept over last night, Lacey and Melanie and I had lunch at Earls. Today I went to Tim Hortons and got an Iced Cappucino and Tim bits. Its funny the things you appreciate when you are away for so long! Tonight all my family is coming over for a bbq. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW such cute picks..Hey its Carlie, Geoff told me to check out ur space b/c u took some from ur trip to van...aww u guys look like u had a blast.. i miss that little one! Well hope its not to hard to go back to the tropical state of florida! haha
ciao

Anonymous said...

nice pics candi... i always enjoy checking out your blog because it is so great! i sure miss you lots and cannot wait until you come home...with big love, ola

Related Posts with Thumbnails