Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cirque du Soleil La Nouba

Tonight Gary and I went to see Cirque du Soleil at Downtown Disney. It was amazing, but also very strange. Im not really sure what to say about it, except I really enjoyed it and these people are very very talented. By strange I mean some of these actors looked like Circus Freaks (but I guess thats what they're supposed to be. haha. We had the biggest dinner beforehand at Wolfgang Puck cafe. But right before the show Gary went to buy a coke and came back with a huge thing of Nachos and cheese. I couldn't believe it, we were stuffed and he bought nachos!!??? I was like "Why the heck did you buy those Gary???" He said he thought WE would want to munch on them during the show. I dont think I could eat another thing, especially gross concession stand nachos. So we went back in line and told them I had asked him for truffles not nachos. It was quite funny!, and they exchanged them for us. So that was my night! It was ridiculous really!

1 comment:

Melanie Catherine said...

Ha! That was quite the concession trick you pulled Candice!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails