Saturday, May 20, 2006

My new Camera!

Well yesterday I worked til 5 and then went and hung out by the pool for a bit. Knut gave me a ride to Walmart so I could try to exchange my camera again (has been not working for a week). For the second time this week I was there for almost 2 hours. Apparently one of the most difficult things to do in the world is make an exchange when you bought the camera in Canada. I was on the phone with BestBuy Corporate, the store back home I bought it at, and the warranty company. What a nightmare!!!! I was ready to give up, when another manager came over and told me to go pick out a new camera. I really think he just felt sorry for me. So I got a new Canon - SD450 which has a much larger screen and is 5 megapixels! Yay!
Later on I went to ALe House with a group of the Canadians for Terry's leaving party.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails