Friday, April 07, 2006

Typhoon Lagoon


Yesterday I went to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, one of the water parks meant to look like it was just hit by a tropical storm. It was great! It's 10 times better and bigger than any water park back home! There is also a shark reef where you can snorkel and see lots of fish. I didn't know why they called it a shark reef, but once I was in, I found out! I was swimming above mantarays, colourful fish, and even little sharks, it was amazing! It was also really cool because some of the people I went with had never snorkeled before! There were also some waterslides that shot your tube into the air and down dark tunnels and slopes, it was crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture!!!

Anonymous said...

I went there when I was about 16 and and I thought it was really fun. I thought it was so neat how they made a fake beach with real sand, if I'm thiking of the right place. :)

Anonymous said...

That looks and sounds so awesome Candice, I'm so happy you are enjoying yourself. Miss you lots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails