Saturday, April 29, 2006

Disney's MGM

This morning a group of us who had the headed to MGM studios. As always I had alot of fun! We also watched the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. Ali got pulled up on stage as an extra. After MGM we took a friendship boat through the resorts to Epcot and walked around the World Showcase. We then took the monorail to the Polynesian resort and had dinner at Ohana's! It was awesome! I was so full I could barely move! Here are my pictures from my really good day off!!!

Group shot in front of the Narnia soundstage.
The Tower of Terror!! I love this ride!
Me and Mickey Mouse
Aerosmiths's Rockin Roller Coaster! Probably one of the best rides, a roller coaster in the dark with twists and loops all to loud music and strobe lights!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candice
You look really cute with Mickey Mouse. I miss having you to hang out with here in White Rock but I'm glad you're having a good time, talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Lisa...

Anonymous said...

Hi Candice: I love your pic with Mickey...call home soon! I am going out of town on Wed. and want to talk with you before then. Love and miss ya Mum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails