Tuesday, March 21, 2006

1st Cavity Ever

Today I went to the dentist for a regular cleaning before I leave. Right before I was done the dentist walked in the room to check my teeth. I have never had a cavity in my life and I really thought I would never have one, but today one was found!! She said it was so small and that she could leave it, but since I was leaving she thought she better fill it. She wanted to book me in for tommorrow or Wednesday, but I really didn't want to come back and wanted it over with. Well it wasn't too bad, although uncomfortable and not pleasant she used the lazer method (which meant no freezing). So there you go, I guess Im no longer part of the "Cavity Free Club" I was so proud of belonging to! :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Candice

Just in case I can't stop by in the next couple of days, I wanted to say have a safe journey, have a great time with your mum and most importantly - enjoy your time at Disney.

I look forward to hearing all your news, so don't have so much fun you don't have time to post!!

Take care Tinkerbell

Love TLC
x

Anonymous said...

I remember when I got my picture removed from the Cavity-Free Hall of Fame too... it was so sad. And that was not that long ago.

Anyways, sorry we couldn't make it to your going-away party, but I know that you're going to have an incredible time away... Make the most of it and keep us up to date so that we can enjoy the sun vicariously through you!

Anonymous said...

What is the laser method? Is it painless? Can they do it with ay size cavity? I think I have a cavity and I am not looking forward to getting it fixed :(

I'm going to miss you Candace! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am still a member of the no cavity club, and I feel like it will last forever too! Not bad for almost 24 years old ay? Eeew, that sounded old...

Anonymous said...

I thought I would be a member forever too, but so much for that! She said she could have left it and it might have gone away, but since I was leaving she wanted to fill it. I think you can only do the Laser method if the cavity is really really small. It wasn't painless, more uncomfortable then anything really! I think its better then getting frozen by a needle. Hopefully this will be my one and only! Ok i better go floss now!

Anonymous said...

Ahh Candice that's not fun especially when you’re leaving so soon. As for Calvin that would be terrible to have to see your picture removed from the Cavity Free section, how discouraging.

Related Posts with Thumbnails