Monday, March 06, 2006

18 days til the Sunshine State!!!


Time is absolutely flying by. It is finally starting to sink in that I will be in Florida in just under 3 weeks. Every day until then is starting to book up with things to do and people to see, and to tell you the truth I am starting to feel a bit nervous and overwhelmed. March used to seem so far away, but now here I am with a million things to do and think about and I know before I know it I will be in soaking up the sun at my new home in Disneyworld!

Today I spoke to a woman from Disney International in Florida who told me all sorts of things I had to know about my working visa and entering the country. Most important is that I cannot enter by mistake as a tourist and I have to make sure to show the right documents to customs. If something wenmt wrong I would have to leave and re-enter. I'm not sure when or even how to start packing, but it is starting to stress me out a bit! That and the big 3 hour exam I have to write next week!!! Oh boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's stressful but it will be okay Candice.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lisa, you're so good at making me feel better ! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Candi, it is going to be so amazing, you will be having so much fun before you know it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tinkerbell

It's ok to be overwhelmed and nervous, it will also be a bit stressful, but you'll be fine. Take each day as it comes and try not to worry too much. Don't forget that you'll have your mum with you for a while. Mum's always make things better don't they?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails