Sunday, February 05, 2006

More Sunday adventures...

I didn't want our outing to end, so we decided to take a walk at Rocky Point. Since everyone on the planet is at home watching the super bowl, it wasn't too busy. It was just great!! Ola and I were remembering times we had when we were younger at Rocky Point... watching fireworks, boating, swimming in the outdoor pool, and eating fish and chips. It was fun to enjoy it on a brisk winter day for a change.
Walking on the pier

On our way back I stopped to rent a movie, and Blockbuster is no longer renting VHS movies.. they were all on sale for $1.99 We both found some of our favorites, even if I only watch them once its still worth it. Haha, the cost of the dvd I rented was the same price as buying 3 of the movies...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candice, would have been hilarious if we ran into you. i wonder if i would have recognized you ? you definatley would have thought i was a crazy person.
doyou live out here, too?

t

Candice said...

That's funny! were you there today Tanya??

Lisa's Diet said...

That's a nice peir it almost looks like White Rocks

Anonymous said...

we ended up becoming extremely lazy after grocery shopping. we never went.
are you my neighbour?
t

Candice said...

I dont want to get too detailed about where I live.. considering anyone on the net can find out.. hahah ask Lisa, but I dont think we are neighbors t

Anonymous said...

sorry Candice, blonde moment.
i shouldn't be asking people where they live on here.
my apologies.
t

Related Posts with Thumbnails