Friday, January 27, 2006

That's the way life goes...

Life is full of big decisions! I just wish that I wasn't faced with a very big one right now. A couple months ago I was given the opportunity to experience something fantastic that requires me moving away for up to a year. SOmething I had wanted to do for a long time. At the time I was excited and just thought I would worry about the rest when the time came.

Well that time is Coming now, and this decision is all I can think about. When life throughs you curve balls how do you know which way to turn... I thought I had my mind made up but now I cannot help but think of all the what if's...

I know that whatever I decide will end up working out in the end, I just don't want to have any regrets...I think I just have to make a pros and cons list!

1) Working and living for 6 months to a year in Walt Disney World, Florida representing Canada and soaking up the sun and meeting new friends and gaining life experiences...
or
2) Staying here with the ones I love and working here.

I know the choice may seem pretty easy, but already I am having to give things up. The best thing is if I go and I dont like it, I can take the next flight back home! I know I already made my choice but why does it have to be so hard..?

Arrggghhhh!!! Why can't you look into the future and weigh out the options!!

7 comments:

Melanie Catherine said...

Take the plunge Candice! Live with no regrets. The people you love will still be here, and even the job will still be here. Like you said...it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. :)

Lisa's Diet said...

I think you should too Candice. Just go see how it is for awhile. Everyone who loves you will still be here when you get home. :)

Anonymous said...

You should definately go, I always think that at the end of our lives we're more likely to regret the things we didn't do than those we did.

Anonymous said...

if i could have done this when i was your age, i totaly would have candice. and would have had no regrets.
t

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://pllbselw.com/fqpv/byjn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vojklvjo.com/frgs/zhjx.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://pllbselw.com/fqpv/byjn.html | http://hgticnxx.com/lofl/dtdr.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails