Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Maui!!

 
This is me at the beach outside our condo - Kameole
Right now we are in Oahu! I am so excited because tommorrow we are renting trackers and going to the north shore of the island. Our flight tonight was very short and the plane only sat 12 people. Chris smuggled fireworks over for New Years, but we didnt know they were not allowed. We were so scared when we saw the WArNING sign. Soo lucky, because they even checked his bag, and no fine or jail time! :) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeee, that is where i got married. and we stayed at kamaole sands hotel. so amazing.
Candice i'm a friend of Sharon's and i know Lisa through Sharon. i hope to see more pix to remind me of my wedding there 3 years ago (we got maui'd at seawatch restaurant/wailea golf course).
go to makena cove. it's gorgeous.
every day my girlfriend and i went for walks in wailea. it's gorgeous there.
p.s is Lisa in maui now? her pix are not from maui. or are you guys in different places?
tanya

Candice said...

Hi Tanya!! Thats awesome!

I am with Lisa now, we came over to Oahu for 4 days to stay with the crew, but then I am going back to Maui!

This is my second time on Maui, last time I stayed at Kamaole Sands as well! It is beautiful! I also Love Makena!!! Thanks for your comments!!

Candice

Anonymous said...

Hi Candice.

hopefully when you go back to maui, you can check out seawatch and have lunch or din there.
it's so calm and serene in that area.
hope to see more pix.

happy new year, go easy on the burgers eh?

ha ha ha

t

Candice said...

What is Seawatch Tanya?

Related Posts with Thumbnails