Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Wrapping!


Yay! Tonight I finished almost all of my Christmas wrapping. It feels so good to be done school, done x-mas shopping, and done wrapping presents. I really like wrapping presents, doing Christmas cards and baking. I think I might offer to wrap my moms presents for her. I will charge a small fee per package... Just kidding.

Tommorrow night is Chris' work Christmas party at the Pan Pacific. It is dinner, dancing, and after everyone is staying over at the hotel. I am going to wear the gold and white dress I bought this summer in Portland, with my gold shoes and gold purse. I have been waiting to wear this dress for 4 months. How exciting!!

2 comments:

Lisa's Diet said...

The white and gold sounds beautiful, I would love to wear that.

Anonymous said...

HOTTEST dress ever. you're gonna be one sexy bitch! haha, miss u candice! hope your holidays are GREAT! Love Jen B

Related Posts with Thumbnails