Saturday, December 17, 2005

 
Last night Ola and I went to a fundraiser at Standard, we ran into Griffin, Jameison and those guys. It was alot of fun. This morning we couldn't find any food in Ola's fridge so we went to this donair place by her house, Ola loves donairs but im not sure why...

Today I was tired and lazy! I got called into work tonight but chose to stay home, ordered pizza and watched movies. I needed a day like this!! Tommarrow I will be sure to go to the gym. Today I was just way too lazy!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa's Diet said...

Oh Candice that's too funny, first of all I love Donairs too, because of the fresh garlic sauce and veggies and second I should come out to coquitlam and have a girls night with you. I'd love to order pizza and watch movies without the boys for a change.

Related Posts with Thumbnails