Sunday, November 06, 2005

Kinda Funny

 
This is kinda mean but also kinda funny. Why is Kevin Federline such a loser??? I would be embarrassed to be married to this guy if I was Britney. He spends all her money, doesn't work, smokes and drinks all day. Recently Britney was mad at him and cut off his credit cards. He was seen trying to rent a video from Blockbuster and being denied on his Visa card. He doesn't help out with the baby much either, Britney stays at home, while K-Fed hits the club seen all the time.

Here is a clip from Kevin Federline's new rap single, he actually has an album coming out.
Listen "Ya'll Aint Ready"

Why can't Britney see that he is making her look bad?! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Candace that is to funny! I (along with the whole rest of the world) totally agree with what you are saying. I can't believe she doesn't see it!! She is making an ass of herself. You couldn't pay me to go out with someone like that! He is the biggest low life loser.

~Share~

Candice said...

haha! Sharon Im glad you feel the same way. I used to actually like Britney quite a bit, now I just dont know what to think! Thanks for leaving me comments :)

Anonymous said...

his song sucks!!! and i agree...he's a loser and he's bringing her down, i dont think it will last. actually i read that she kicked him out as a trial separation already...keep up with the good topics candice, what a good read (your blog) xoxo ola.

Candice said...

Ola you are so cute, I know it takes alot for you to leave a comment :)

Anonymous said...

I agree!

I like Britney's music. But this Madonna wannabe was white trash long before her even more white trash loser husband came along.

Jules

Related Posts with Thumbnails