Sunday, October 23, 2005

Brit's Baby?

picture is removen, because Ryan warned me that any site posted could be fined for copyright infringement.. better safe than sorry i guess.. even on my lil blog!

So apparently Britney freaked out and decided not to sell her baby pictures of Sean Preston federline to the magazines for 2 Million dollars. She said she felt like she was selling her baby out... These are the pictures that everyone is wondering whether the baby is real or someone just went a little crazy with the photo shop. I think it all sounds like a publicity stunt on Britney's part. Comon the baby's going to be seen eventually!!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Hey Candice, thanks for the comment.

Consider yourself 'tagged'. (That means you have to write a list of your 20 things/facts, than tag someone else.)

I haven't been to Canada yet, but I'm definitely interested in going one day. :)

Candice said...

Ok I think i will make a list, it'll be fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails